Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Juicy goodness


Maybe this whole matcha thing in the US is just a fad, but it's one fad I'm enjoying as long as it lasts. This stuff is super tasty, non-dairy, and full of good stuff. I'm sipping one as I type this and it's very yummy!

I've been told that Odwalla is now owned by CocaCola, but I can remember back in the day when they had a delivery driver who looked like a punk (pink spiky hair, that sort of thing) and laughed as she delivered the goods to little grocery stores in the area. That to me was a big part of the company--that the people involved in it enjoyed their work. As a business owner, I find that something to aspire to. You know, when I actually get around to hiring employees, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home