Monday, January 08, 2007

System upgrades!

The new shopping cart is up and running, hopefully without a hitch. You can now use credit cards to purchase items and you shouldn't have to log in through Paypal anymore, unless you prefer to pay that way (I often do). I also have inventory control, so that little headache has been taken care of.

New items will be up and on the site after the sale concludes on Sunday, Jan. 14. I will post more items in the Discontinued Scarves section sometime this week because these really need homes!

More vintage items will be listed soon as well, since I've had so many requests for kimono and only have the two haori listed right now.

3 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 , Blogger dame jame. said...

I was wildly in love with the Red Leaf Shibori on your site, but it was snapped up. :( Wondering what others you have like that one for a size small lady? I'll keep checking back! Your items are gorgeous. :)

 
At 1/10/2007 , Blogger kimono hime said...

I have loads more, just need to get them photographed and up on the site. Just about all my Japanese vintage would fit someone small. It's fitting larger people that's the problem...

 
At 1/23/2007 , Blogger dame jame. said...

ooh! ooh! i'll look back for more. :) Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home