Saturday, March 31, 2007

Being Green.

Since my product line is almost entirely made from recycled vintage textiles, I've been tagged as "being green" by the Central Oregon Environmental Center and thegreenspot.org. A few nights ago I attended the Green Drinks group at the Grove here in Bend (I'm pretty sure I was the only one not involved in construction or landscaping), and I was raised by a mother who's parents first met on a Sierra Club hike back in the 1920's on Mt St Helens.

I recycle, compost, and dug up a large part of my (rented) lawn to grow veggies. We take short showers. We ride our bikes. We buy organic foods from the farmers market. And now... I'm adding a new blog to my list. It's Sew Green, a group of green individuals blogging about making our world a better place. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home