Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Mac, my boyfriend

I love them both. I take them both for granted by assuming I can turn them on anytime I want to and they'll perform to my expectations (HA!). I spend a lot of quiet time with them, I yell at them periodically, too. I put them through their paces but rarely spend the time finding out just what makes them tick. And weirdly enough, they seem to speak the same language, one that I've never bothered to learn.

But baby, one of you is getting replaced. Here's a hint: it's not the one who keeps my toes warm at night, but it IS the one who is having a hard time gettin' it up these days.

I suppose I could replace them both, but where's the fun in that? After five years, I've got the man programmed to respond appropriately to my prompts and he can fix the computer when it doesn't.

All I need now is a spare $2k. hahahahahaha. ("but honey, it's a business write-off!")

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this!

Beautifullly written.

 
At 9/30/2007 , Blogger kimono hime said...

Why, thank you. *bows*

I'm just tellin' like it is.

 
At 8/22/2020 , Blogger القمر السعودى said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home