Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Photos I Like, part I


I really like this photographer's work. Simple black and white photos, but they convey a feeling of sensitivity for the environment and people within it. These are the pictures you take in your mind when you're walking down a city street and see kids looking at toys in a shop, or a father and son walking down the street together. Nothing too complex, just ordinary stuff, but shot in such a way as to make you feel you were getting an honest look at life somewhere else as it is happening, not something staged or set up.

Maybe I'm just a big fan of black and white photography? See more photos at tetsu_awazo's Flickr page.

1 Comments:

At 9/18/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - what a find!

I want to reach out and run my fingers over those rivets.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home