Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bring on May

There are more updates on the Kimono Momo site than I can count, and I'm the one who is still working on the code to add more. Html makes my head spin. I get all glassy-eyed and kind of numb. But it's all good.

Certain items will be going away, such as the old clutches, to be replaced by the very popular wallets. Certain other items will finally be appearing on the site instead of sitting on my "completed projects" shelf and feeling lonely.

Does anyone even read this anymore? I know people did once upon a time. Where did you all go? fine, be that way. I'll go to typepad or some other fancy blog instead. nya nya.

6 Comments:

At 5/11/2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I still read your blog. It is on my favourites list.

 
At 5/11/2007 , Blogger kimono hime said...

Hi Madame C! *waves* I still read yours, too.

 
At 5/13/2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello again,

I just looked at the changes on your site - lovely photographs.

The red wagon shibori is beautiful.

I have added it to my imaginary fabric stash.

 
At 5/13/2007 , Blogger Melanie O. said...

Hi there, Z - just popped in to wish you a happy Mother's Day! (Which proves I read your blog...) :)

 
At 5/13/2007 , Blogger chimera said...

still reading too ! and checking out the website as well ;-)

 
At 5/14/2007 , Blogger kimono hime said...

Aw! Thanks all. It gets lonely in here sometimes.

Happy Mom-Day to you too, Ozluv!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home