Thursday, May 24, 2007

More ebay madness

Oh wow. I had no idea how much silk I had and how long some of these pieces have been sitting around. I'm selling off some of the old style kimono scarves right now. They were listed on the Kimono Momo main site for $50 but now they're opening at $16.50 or buy-it-now for $20. I've had some of them for two years and they've been rolled on bolts, sitting in a box because I couldn't be bothered to do anything with them. Silly, silly woman.

Here's pics of some of the stuff I've been listing today. You can go to my ebay store by clicking here.

1 Comments:

At 6/02/2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I picked up my ebay order from the post office yesterday. Thank you it really is a lovely piece of fabric.

Now I just have to think of something to do with it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home