Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's 2 am. Spare a little change?

I'm working my tush off with the Kimono Momo website, the ebay store, and the Etsy store, and now I'm out of stuff to sell! Well, nearly so. To that end I've been working for the past two months to put together a kick-ass loan proposal for a small business micro loan, but it will take several weeks to get it approved and I need to pay for an outstanding order before the end of this month, not next month, ya know?

If you're feeling adventurous and/or generous, take a look at my Prosper loan proposal and see if you feel like throwing a little loan my way. If you've never heard of Prosper, read up on it. I have a friend here in town who financed part of his business with it and even my small business counselor suggested it. It's an interesting way for you to make a little cash off of me by earning interest from my loan. Really! It's peer-to-peer lending, which is pretty cool and so very modern.

Bid on my listing at Prosper, people-to-people lending I don't know all the details, but apparently there is some sort of promotion where you can get at $25 bonus for lending to me. I'm sure they'll explain it at the site, so go check it out.

Okay, I'm toddling off to bed now. Astrogeek has warmed the bed quite thoroughly by now, I'm sure. I'll just stick my icy toes next to his and see if he jumps, shall I?

1 Comments:

At 1/01/2008 , Blogger kimono hime said...

In case y'all were wondering, the loan was a piece of cake and actually fun to do. Just the kick in the ass my business needed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home