Monday, January 28, 2008

Don't talk to me about spring.



This was the view outside my window yesterday morning. Today it looks slightly more snowy, but since the sun has come out, it's all melting. My back muscles are not happy with me due to all the time I've spent shoveling the driveway, walkway and front porch yesterday and today. It's my daughter's job, but never mind. Being the stubborn virgo that I am, I had to do it right.

I need another cuppa tea. Oh yeah, Astrogeek has come down with his annual case of pneumonia, so he's staying home with me today. We're quite the pair of achy whiners today. I think we'll be having ice cream for lunch and watching the Ninth Gate. Don't try to stop us.

4 Comments:

At 1/28/2008 , Blogger Batocchio said...

Don't try to stop you? It would foolish to try!

 
At 1/28/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a virgo, but I totally understand your need to do something yourself so it's done right.

Good choice on the ice cream. It has special healing powers.

I hope you both feel better soon.

 
At 1/29/2008 , Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

Have any tea left over?

 
At 1/29/2008 , Blogger kimono hime said...

We're saving the last of the Earl Grey for breakfast, but I'm sure I can find something in the tea cabinet for you, CK.

Would you like green, herbal, or fancy-schmancy black tea?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home