Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Crazy Mama

My son drives me crazy. He really does. How do you cope with a kid who has more emotions than he can handle? I want to let him go and learn from life the hard way, but on the other hand I just want to keep him safe and happy. Can't have both, and it tears me up inside. When I was single-momming it, life was really bad. With the BF around it's easier, but I'm still constantly reminded how much I coddle the boy and that hurts too. Big *SIGH* today. I need coffee.

Other stuff to think about--good stuff!--stuff that is helping people out there in the great beyond: During the month of October I am donating 50% of the proceeds of one of my new scarves to help women with stage IV breast cancer. It's a nasty illness (worse than living with a moody kid, by far) and it's only a small gesture, but it's what I can do for now. Hopefully when things take off with the business (and I can pay all my bills on time) I can do more, but for now I just want to reach out and help in some way. So go to Kimono Momo and click on the SCARVES page to see the "Think Pink" scarf. It's a delicious blend of ultra soft chirimen silk (that's the really good stuff, btw) and sweet ivory ripple patterned silk on the back. It's a hint of what's to come for my fall/winter collection, and I hope you like it. A big thanks goes out to the ladies at www.designhergals.com for all the wonderful things they are doing to help raise funds for this vital cause.

As for the ebay store, I will be listing some yummy vintage silks today. I have some cottons ending Thursday, and more on Sunday. It looks like Sunday is going to be my primary listing day, but I'll still have random weekday listings because I'm a crazy woman and like a little wildness in the midweek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home