Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Welcome to Distant Lands!

Seattle was fabulous. We even saw the sunshine part of the time, which of course shows off how beautiful the city really is.

On my way to meeting up with several friends at a pub Saturday night, I got lost. I peeked in through an open door and found a shop full of Buddhas... I stepped over the threshold and met Tom, the owner of Distant Lands Importers. He helped me figure out where I was and where I needed to go, and off I went, but not before we exchanged business cards. Sunday morning I found myself back at the shop where we went through my stock and picked out several beautiful items, including two of the formal wrap scarves (my personal favourites) and an assortment of other pieces.

We also met several attendees of Sakura Con, the northwest anime convention. I think we may be paying them an extended visit next spring. My kids are already planning their costumes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home