Thursday, October 18, 2007

I love my mother

I forwarded her an article about the kimono fashion show I did at Sake' One in Forest Grove, Oregon last summer and then forgot about it. Apparently mom wrote the paper to notify them the reporter forgot to mention my business name in the article. Gotta love a mom who comes to your rescue like that.

Mom is proud of daughter’s business

I read the article “A Kimono’s Place in the Modern World (News-Times, July 18, 2007) because the artist is my daughter. I was quite impressed with how well it had been written, but you forgot to give the name of her company. KimonoMomo is growing and if anyone wishes to get in touch with her and the collection they would have to have this information.


Go Mom!

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2007 , Blogger Fran said...

That is a great story! Anyway, I hope you don't mind but I have added you to my blog roll.

Thanks for adding your wise voice to my troll post too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home