Tuesday, October 16, 2007

pincushion

I had my first acupuncture treatment today, and it was quite interesting. I won't bore you with the details, but for the most part it was really positive and I'm looking forward to going back next week. The discomfort was minimal and everything was done in a pleasant and professional way.

My left hand hurts pretty badly though, so it's hard to type. The pain has to do with a pre-exiting condition that I hope will get worked through in the next session. In the meantime, ouch.

1 Comments:

At 10/18/2007 , Blogger Fran said...

How is it going? I am a big advocate of acupuncture. I think it is great and I have had countless treatments over the past 10 years.

In my experience it may take time for the healing to make itself manifest.

Do let us know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home