Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bring on the holidays


Woohoo! this is very nice publicity. It does have sound, consider yourself warned. The Artful Living Catalog from Trunkt.org.

I'm having a free shipping sale from now until Nov. 8. Scarves and bags are being uploaded to the site all day today... it's gonna be one of those "html on the brain" days where my eyes are all buggy after endless hours of coding. Let me know if you catch any errors by sending me an email to: carol at kimonomomo dot com. Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 10/23/2007 , Blogger Fran said...

Just a quick look reveals gorgeous items! I will be back!!

 
At 10/23/2007 , Blogger kimono hime said...

Thanks, Fran. It's really nice to have you aboard. :-)

 
At 10/26/2007 , Blogger Fran said...

I put a link back to this in the comments section of the "chill of the economy" post that kvatch did today.

Hope you do not mind.

Your things are gorgeous sister and everyone should be buying them.

My own suffering from the chill of the economy mixed with my own poor planning prevents me from doing so right now.

But that doesn't mean I can't help steer some business your way!

And I am delighted that we are in the same blogworld!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home