Saturday, February 09, 2008

lil' bizzy bee, that's me

Today I signed up with flickr and Talent Database. Why? um, because people at Etsy forums told me it would be good for networking. And I guess there just aren't enough places to be online already, right? I'm already on Trunkt (which is juried, so that's really cool), myspace, here on blogger, wordpress, Etsy, eBay, Squidoo, my own website, and... I'm sure I've forgotten some.

I guess this kinda explains why I haven't been blogging much, doesn't it? I'm pooped.


TalentDatabase.com

2 Comments:

At 2/10/2008 , Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

You're a social networking whore! That's what you are! :-)

 
At 2/10/2008 , Blogger kimono hime said...

CK, I'd have to slap you if I didn't actually agree with you. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home