Monday, October 16, 2006

Glassy eyed stare

Yeah, that's me right now. I'm cooking butternut squash from the back garden and trying to focus on much of anything else. My daughter wants to go shopping. I think she's insane.

This is what happens when you spend 8 hours a day staring at a computer screen and sewing scarves (not at the same time, of course). Ack. I stumbled across several interesting blogs today, including Rare Bird Finds, Asian Buzz, and Sitting 'Round the Kitchen Table. That last one belongs to an online friend of mine and it's a nice read.

I've had to slack off with the eBay listings this week because I'm almost out of stock, which is both good and bad. There's a big happy box on its way from Japan right now with my name on it, and I'm excited. I'd say "whoopie!" but at this point all I want is a very long nap in my comfy bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home