Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Motivation is not an accessory. It is a necessity.

And right now I have some in the palm of my hand. However, I just found this in The Almond by Nedjma, "The one who holds the grace of God in his hands without knowing how to pay it homage is the one who's blind". I feel like I have everything I need so close, and yet, I can't see it. I should be madly working away at the sewing machine, but... I'm not. Yes, I've done plenty of work today, but not enough. There's always more. And at the end of the day, there's always dinner to cook and clothes to wash and so on and so on.

This weather is making me cagey. The high desert tends to have clear skies most of the time, and when the clouds remember that this is still Oregon out here over the mountains, they come and dance on our doorsteps. Not that we don't need it, of course, but... (again with the "but...") ay ay ay, I have a headache.

Okay, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home