Thursday, October 19, 2006

New eBay listings today!

Yup, some of the new fabrics are up and running. Catch them while you can. Click here to see what's new.

It's officially decided that the Open Studio will happen the first Sunday of every month. If you want to be on the mailing list for it, drop me a line at info@kimonomomo.com and you'll get an alert in your emailbox to remind you. Well, that's assuming you live in Oregon, of course. Otherwise, you can get on the "out of town" list and I'll let you know when I'll be somewhere like Portland, Seattle, California, etc. I've got a trunk show in Portland in December... wanna come? It'll be fun!

In other news, I'm just finishing up a custom bag today. It's gorgeous. Sometimes I hate letting these beauties go, but it's nice to see other people enjoying them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home