Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Countdown!

This weekend is the Central Oregon Women's Expo... and I have no idea if I'm ready for this or not. Probably not. I need to make more clutches, finish the backdrop for my booth, make more stock, etc. I'm so out of practice when it comes to selling at shows, which doesn't make sense to me because it's all I did for six years. I remember being jealous of vendors who had pretty, organised looking booths, but I could have done better back then too.

I'm going to take a moment to thank some of the people who are helping me this time around... Jan, for building my website (and doing it on trade!!), James for doing my photos (and teaching me how to fix things in html), Chad for taking on my marketing (and being a great friend), and Steve, for putting together my press kit this weekend (and putting up with me every day). Without these people I'd be dead in the water, still struggling to do it all myself and failing miserably.

Now... I wonder if I can get new business cards ready by Friday? Yikes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home