Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hey, it looks like autumn outside.

I woke this morning to overcast skies (boo) but no frost (yay) and a back lawn full of water (what?!). The house behind me had a problem with their sprinkler pipes freezing, cracking, then thawing and as I'm downhill from them, my lawn is now a puddle. At least the garden isn't washed out. Thank goodness for raised beds!

Publicity is going well. I'm doing several things locally that are getting me noticed, which is nice. We're working on changing the business so that all sales will be handled through someone else (NOT ME) and I can get back to working on MAKING the damn stuff instead of trying to market and sell it.

I'm tired. Need a nap. Must finish custom order first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home