Monday, October 30, 2006

Bad case of the Mondays

I didn't meet my Sunday goal of 5 new clutches. Bad me. I didn't even finish one. The design is giving me fits, but I hope to have it worked out soon. It looks so simple! But alas, it is not.

Since Word Imp asked, no, I'm not Japanese. I'm a blonde haired, blue eyed girl from Northern California, originally. You can see what I do on the Kimono Momo website. I know it's spring in the southern hemisphere, but when it gets cold again, you can think of me and maybe buy a scarf!

It's hard to be loquatious on an empty stomach, so I'm going to have some breakfast, take my son to school, and get on with my day. Chat with you all later...

3 Comments:

At 10/30/2006 , Blogger Greta said...

Interesting...I was also wondering if you were Japanese. The obi you have is beautiful...I dance yosakoi (traditional dance), and our obis are plain white. I'm not Japanese either. :)

 
At 10/30/2006 , Blogger kimono hime said...

Wow! I love watching yosakoi. I know a woman in Portland, OR who does that. She's in her 70's, but when she dances she looks ageless. Amazing.

The obi in the pic was in the process of being made into a purse. I'm still working on it.

 
At 10/31/2006 , Blogger Greta said...

Ooh, and obi purse! Neat idea. You'll have to tell me how it turns out.

Last night our Yosakoi group auditioned for our university's version of American Idol - that was fun! Tonight we're having a Halloween party with Chinese food (ironic, huh?). That will be tasty! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home