Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It must have been elves...

I know, I know. I told you I was out of the Red Leaf scarves, that they were gone for good. Well, I found two sitting--oh so politely--forgotten in a box. I had packed them for a show and never unpacked them after returning home. So, the good news is that I still have two if you'd like one. They are positively delicious and won't last long.



They are available (for now, anyway) at Kimono Momo - Scarves. I will be updating my scarf selection this week so you can see what's new and available.

Here's a thought... I'm considering selling vintage kimono starting in January 2007. It seems a lot of people come to my site expecting to find vintage for sale and I haven't had much for two reasons:

1. I like wearing it and haven't wanted to part with a lot of the pieces I've collected.

2. The stuff is such a pain to photograph well without the proper set up, and I haven't worked that out just yet.

I've offered my services as a kimono dresser and will continue to do so, but it looks like people are more interested in hanging kimono on their walls and I can't say that I blame them. Kimono make excellent wall art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home