Monday, December 11, 2006

New week, new ideas.

The "Bags" page on the Kimono Momo site has been updated and is more user friendly. If you have feedback, please post it here! It really helps me to make a more functional site. I will be listing the minibags on there soon at $30 each, but blog-friends still get them for $25. If you'd like one, email me before you order so I can handle it effectively.

I listed some perfume on ebay yesterday and it's the most active item I've got now. Maybe I'm in the wrong business?...

Effective this weekend, I've sold out of the Red Leaf kimono silk scarves. They were one of my absolute favs and will be missed, but at least they've gone to some very nice people. The Sage Green one is on stand-by as I need to make sure I have enough green left to make more. It's been my best-selling one by far this year. There are also several new ones I need to list, but that will have to wait a while. I'll post here when it happens.

2 Comments:

At 12/13/2006 , Blogger chimera said...

Love the new layout of the site, you're right, it is more user-friendly. Also love the pics of the bags as worn by someone - you? - it's nice to have an idea of the size and scale, for people like me who are too lazy to get out a ruler and work out what the RL size looks like. well done!!

 
At 12/13/2006 , Blogger kimono hime said...

Thanks! It helps to know that the new layout is an improvement.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home