Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ferrets bouncing in my brain

Oh my. I'm still lusting after those Puma kimono shoes I mentioned a few posts down. Please, pretty pretty please Santa, I want a pair. I really do! I've been so good!!!

Danced this evening with my sweetheart as we listened to French pop music. I can understand about 1 word in 5 and he understands even less, but we love it. Natasha St. Pier tonight. Lovely.

Did some holiday shopping, felt like a lemming, but got a few things that were on various lists. Accomplishment!

Fiddled around with some scraps of silk and remembered how much I truly and sincerely miss doing Victorian costuming and going to events like the Dickens Christmas Faire in San Francisco, Civil War re-enactments, etc. Wish we had events like that here, but no.

Plenty of listings at Dream Keeper Designs right now. Check 'em out if you're in the mood for some Japanese yukata/kimono cottons. I made a quilt from some last month and it looks keen. I'll post a pic of it here one of these days soon.

Can't think of much else to say. My brain is too addled with the ferrets doing cartwheels in it. So, your turn. You post something. Be amusing, be mundane. I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home