Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Solstice is almost here

and so I'm thinking of what to do about it. I like to think of it as my real New Year, and plan my resolutions a week and a half earlier than most people. They are (drum roll please):

1. Work out and lose some flab. Typical resolution, I know, but it's time. I've been sitting on my butt for 4 years now, either in school or in front of a computer, and I miss feeling fit.

2. Work harder on my business. I've invested a lot of time, effort, study and creativity into this baby and I don't think I've pushed myself hard enough yet.

3. Travel! For business as well as pleasure. Eastern US, California and Japan are on the ideas list so far.

4. Be more social and have more fun with other people. I can be a real hermit sometimes. Need to get out of that habit.

5. Get back into studying Japanese. It would be nice to be conversational in the language if I'm going there...

That's it for now. We'll see how long I stick to any of them. Tomorrow we're opening presents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home