Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Are we there yet?

Ohmigosh, there is so much to do and I am feeling distinctly unprepared. Have I mentioned this already? Oh yeah, I have. Eek.

Business cards simply aren't going to happen. I'll have to print some myself or something. Don't I have a spare box somewhere?!?!?

I've been neglecting the ebay store for 2 weeks. Sorry, I just can't get around to posting new items (and I do have them!) until I can focus on something other than marketing and sales for the retail stuff. And wholesale. And custom orders. Arg.

In the meantime, I'm baking another loaf of tasty bread and itching to get back to stitching... I finished my banner today (very pretty, made from a black kurotomesode kimono) and that made me feel better. More scarves and bags soon to come. You would not believe how much stuff I have and how little of it ends up online. Sheesh. Next year I'll be more prepared. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home