Sunday, October 28, 2007

Blogfest. Feel the Luv.

How lovely to fine my wares featured on Rare Bird Finds, Indie Fixx and Weezi! Thanks, ladies.

And there's this lovely reply from Blue Gal's post about knitting and my own comment about my never-finished-boyfriend-scarf:

"BTW it's never about the boyfriend and always about the knitting/blogging/fulfilling your creative mission. The guardian angel of your creative blood is a jealous lesbian who will not harbor it being for the boyfriend. Knitting or whatever the frick you decide will be your art is for you and you alone, no matter who you give it to when the current project is finished. Just saying."

I hope she doesn't mind me posting about it here. The statement just hit a nerve that needed hitting. My creative muse has been absent of late, and it's time for her to come home. I'm feeling stuck!

3 Comments:

At 10/31/2007 , Blogger Fran said...

It was great to see you at the salon on Monday. Blue Gal is the best.

Hope all is well. How are those ferrets????

 
At 10/31/2007 , Blogger kimono hime said...

The ferrets are well, thanks for asking. I, however, ate far too much candy and have a tummy ache. Ick.

Hi Fran! *waves*

 
At 11/01/2007 , Blogger Fran said...

Oh dear... Halloween. I get no trick or treaters due to a weird location, so no candy here.

Since you have kids, a blog and a good sense of humor, may I recommend two funny posts about Halloween...

Jess Wundrun
and
Aunt Dahlia

Funny stuff

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home