Thursday, November 30, 2006

Noooooo! Not another bad show!

Yes, Crave was not what I had hoped it would be. The venue was super hip, the lighting was good (which I had not expected), I got a table with a nice black drape, the other vendors were nice, everything was in play for this to be a really great show. However...

Not a big crowd, for a start. Last year was a huge show and I did fairly well. This year, small crowd and only two sales, both of them clutches. I'm going to update my "bags" page at Kimono Momo and list the clutches I have left since they have been so popular. If you find one you like, let me know ASAP so I can get it to you (don't use the paypal shopping cart) and I'll give you free shipping to wherever you live in the US and $5 anywhere else. That's for Priority mail, so you should get it in a week or less!

Also, for the month of December I'll be running a special offer every week. Either free shipping or some other discount, so check it out. Hop on over to Kimono Momo and get some holiday shopping done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home