Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back to Ebay...

where I will be posting new fabrics this week. I give in. I thought I could get away from it and not bother with my ebay store, Dream Keeper Designs, but I can't. The fabric bolts are sitting here looking lonely and need to be out there getting pieced into baby quilts, artwork, curtains, the possibilities are endless and so is my rambling tonight.

In other words, stay tuned. If you've bought from me in the past, you'll see some familiar pieces, but also some new ones. I think you'll be pleased. Lots of cotton, but also silk and obi scraps that I need to move because there is only so much space in my little studio.

I will also be listing a few other odds and ends that have come into my collection of stuff, including... well, you'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home